Portable Deep Tissue Percussion Massager | Free Shipping North America | 2 Year Warranty*
New 2021 Model
6 Optimized Speeds
6 Massage Attachments
2 Year Warranty*
Tired of being sore after a workout, playing sports or maybe after a long day at the office? Do you have tightness or muscle knots in your lower back, neck, shoulders, legs, chest or arms? If any of these statements are true, then the MSAN Percussion-Relief Massager is a perfect fit for you!
This cordless, handheld, Percussion Massager is designed with You In Mind. The ergonomically designed silicone handle allows you to reach places you can't get to on your own! Use it to relieve sore and stressed muscles and for your pre and post workout regimes! It also helps to improve the overall health of soft tissue by naturally (drug-free) increasing your circulation, flushing your muscles of waste and improving your overall range of motion. Many of our customers have also reported improved sleep after using the massager!
- 1 Percussion-Relief Massager
- 6 Interchangeable Massage Heads
- 1 Recharging Wall Outlet Adapter
- 1 Stylish and Protective Carrying Case
- 1 Instruction and Care Manual
Main Benefits include :
- Speeds Up Recovery
- Increases Blood Flow
- Quick & Efficient Way to Warm-Up
- Breaks Up Scar Tissue
- Helps Clear Lactic Acid
- Releases Muscle Knots in Minutes
- Relieves Muscle Stiffness and Soreness
- Improves Range of Motion
- 6 Adjustable speed levels - There are 6 customized intensity settings allowing you to focus on deep tissue work, increased circulation, or mobility/range of motion. The massage unit has 6 speed settings and can deliver up to 3200 percussion per minute.
- 6 Massager Heads - Our massager is equipped with six different shaped massage heads to help the user to relax different body parts. The fork massage head is designed for use around the spine; flat one, for any part of the body; bullet one, for joints and smaller muscle groups; round one, for large muscle group
- Super Quiet Operation – Our massager is very quiet. You can easily watch TV, have a conversation or chat on the phone while using it. Keep it in the living room for quick access to a soothing massage whenever you are relaxing.
- Operate with One Finger - Our touch screen and digital display is simple and easy to use with the touch of a finger! See the battery level and gear speed at a glance, while focusing on getting a great massage. The bottom of the battery also has a light ring, which visually reminds you when it is time to recharge, so you should never run out of battery unexpectedly. With the unit weighing just over 2 lbs anyone can easily use it
- Long Working Time - The massager is equipped with 2400MAH high-quality long life lithium battery. The 24V lithium battery of the average running time is over 4 hours and a charge time is approximately 1 hour
- Customized & Protective Carrying Case - The entire unit including massage heads and power supply neatly fit into a customized carrying case for easy portability.
- 2 Year Warranty* – Our massager comes with a 2 Year Manufacturers’ Warranty on the percussion device and a 1 year Manufacturers’ Warranty on the battery - providing you with worry free operation and peace of mind.
1. HOW DO I USE THIS MASSAGER?
Simply select one of the massage heads and insert it into the massager body. Then turn on the machine and select the intensity level. Now enjoy the benefits of percussion massage.
2. WHEN DO I USE THE MASSAGER?
The massager can be used to aid in exercise warm up, recovery or anytime you feel muscle stiffness or sorenes.
3. HOW LONG DO I USE THE MASSAGER?
The duration of use will depend on how many body parts are in need of massage and the level of soreness you are experiencing. Start with 30 seconds to a minute on each muscle group and gradually increase the duration and intensity.
4. DOES PERCUSSION MASSAGER REPLACE THE NEED FOR A MASSAGE THERAPIST?
While the percussion massager does not fully replicate the experience of a massage therapist. Using the massager may allow to space out the visits or tend to minor muscle soreness thus saving you time and money.
5. HAS THERE BEEN ANY ARTICLES ABOUT PERCUSSION MASSAGERS AND THE BENEFIT OF USING ONE?
There has been numerous articles written about the benefits of percussion massage the last few years including articles in prominent health and fitness magazines and other general interest publications. These publications include the New York Magazine , Men’s Health, Sports Illustrated, as well as many online publications.
6. CAN YOU USE THE MASSAGER ON YOUR WHOLE BODY?
The massager can be used on all muscle groups. Just choose an appropriate level of intensity and duration which feels comfortable for your body.
7. HOW HARD DO YOU HAVE TO PRESS THE MASSAGER?
Light pressure is all that is needed to gain the benefits of the percussion massager.
8. WHAT MASSAGE HEAD DO I USE WITH WHICH BODY PART?
When considering which massage head to use, you must consider the area of contact and the size of the muscle group being massaged. The large ball is great for larger muscles groups while the small ball provides a more concentrated effect best for smaller muscles. The fork works well on the spinal area while the tamper (round and flat) also works well on larger muscle groups. The “thumb” provides a very concentrated effect, while the “tree” is suitable for both small and larger muscle groups. Try each head to decide which feels best for you.
9. DOES THE MASSAGER HURT WHEN YOU USE IT?
A tingling sensation is normal when using the percussion massager. However, the massager should not hurt you while in use. If it does lower the level of intensity and discontinue use immediately if the pain continues.
Product Is Shipped From Canada!
Estimated Delivery Time : 2- 15 business days within Canada and the USA, after order is processed.
International will be location dependent.